Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How She Sees It...

Tonight after dinner the family ran out to Lowe's. We still have a few (and I use that word very loosely) projects left to complete our domestic transformation and needed supplies. When we got to the checkout, Jen decided to take Colston out to the van while Addy and I paid for the goods.

Afterwards, the daughter and I hit the parking lot and started to look for our vehicle. As usual, Jen had found a close spot. Addy remarked that the only better places were the "potty parking spots".

Oh, not familiar with the "potty parking"?

Take a peek:



As someone who uses the bathroom fairly regularly, I think potty parking is a pretty good idea. I wonder if Addy can trademark it and bank some cash.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

it's like those pictures that are really two pictures in one...you just have to change your perspective. Addy is a very observant little girl.

Janet said...

Oh my goodness, we got a kick out of that one...one smart cookie you've got there!