Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where Do You Blog?

Tonight I'm trying something new, blogging on the toilet.

Not like that- potty minds. Geesh. Are we still in middle school?

I'm sitting on the CLOSED lid, capturing some thoughts while Addy practices "swimming" and decides whether or not she'll throw a fit when it is time to wash.


How about you? Where do you blog or catch up on your computer time?

(Note: If "at work" is your answer, and your boss doesn't pay you to blog/surf- feel free to use a pseudonym.)

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I do the majority of my blogging from work. For this post I choose to go by the pseudonym, "Bret Foster."

Chad K Miller said...

My favorite season of blogging was from my phone last August as we travelled to the Land of Oz to see my family.

I usually catch up at my wake up time, usually 5-6am. Sometimes my blogs get interesting, because I can be half awake, but it makes for good humor.

Bret Foster said...

I'm Patrick Drury, and I approve this message:

I post anywhere I can and like you Fred, sometimes on the toilet..however my seat isn't CLOSED.