Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why I Love The Colonel...

One of the best parts of living in Lexington was that we made some incredible friends. One such character is a guy named the Colonel. Although he'd prefer you to think of him as witty, subversive and deeply cultured in an alternative sort of way, I've seen past the veneer. Besides all of the aforementioned attributes, he's a devoted husband, father and friend who would come to your aid at the drop of a hat and he and Mrs. Colonel are forever opening their home up as a gathering spot for friends. And on top of that, he's a REAL KY Colonel.

Short story- his friendship has definitely made my life richer.

And now he's gone and done THIS. (Tip: The video will take forever to load. You can play it before it is finished.)

Love you Colonel.

1 comments:

Bret Foster said...

Wow! You love me? You really love me? No the real reason of why you had to leave Lexington is revealed.

Seriously, we really miss you guys. We love you too!