Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Please Keep Praying

This weekend was my first of who knows how many commutes to Raleigh.

Although the trip went well, and the family did fine in my absence (with the in-laws help)- Jen and I began to realize how important it is to get our home in Lexington sold and start putting down roots in Raleigh.

Right now our residence is under contract to a great couple who needs to sell their home to buy ours. I hadn't heard from them in a couple of weeks and assumed they were losing steam.

On my way back from Raleigh, they called to say that they still really want to buy our house. They told us that they have 2 different folks interested in their place and may get an offer by the end of the week.

If you have a minute, please pray and ask God to bring this quickly to a close.

And...if you know someone who is looking for a good deal on a home in Chilesburg...have them call me. (263-8099)