Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Bible Comes True In My LIfe....

It probably happens more often than I realize, but on occasion I actually notice the words from the Bible playing themselves out in my ordinary little life.

Not sure what I'm talking about? Read these verses from Philippians 4:11-12.

Now check this out. Last week I posted about sitting in the last row at a hockey game- and having a blast. Last night Jen and I ended up in the same arena, watching the same team play- in much different seats. Yes, that's $140 per ticket in the picture- which included cushy chairs, a sweet view and a couple of nice buffets with drinks to boot.

We had a great time, and not just because of the tickets. Our friends who graciously shared them with us were incredible hosts.

Now it isn't quite the poverty or plenty mentioned in the scripture, but the idea is much the same. Last row or luxury club level- life is good either way.

1 comments:

Christian Stevenson said...

Amen brotha.....it's not a sin to enjoy the finer things in life when you understanding the real meaning behind them.