Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Addy-Verbs

For the last couple of months I've been rocking Sufjan Stevens' song "Chicago" as the ringtone on my iphone. Not only do I like the song, but the ringtone has a nice balance between being loud enough to hear in a crowded place- but no so loud/aggressive enough to be startling in a quiet one.

Last night we were eating dinner at Sweet Tomatoes when "Chicago" came on over the sound system. Jen and I both looked at each other for a second, realized it wasn't my phone, and then continued on with our dinner.

A couple of minutes later- with the song still playing- Addy looked at me and said, "Daddy, I wish that you would answer your phone!"




Something tells me I have more posts like this in my future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Turner kids. They are beautiful and very fun! I cant wait to see you guys soon!

Christian Stevenson said...

Thanks for giving me Sweet Tomatoes withdrawal seizures......

Staaay the niight....oh, wrong Chicago.