Friday, March 14, 2008

Out WIth The Old...


Today we officially sold our home in Lexington. Not sure whether to cheer or let out that deep breath I've been holding. But either way, I'm grateful.

Thanks to the large group of you who prayed about this for and with us.

Although it didn't happen as fast as we might have liked, I think God's timing is going to prove to be perfect.

We really appreciate Jess Stephan's willingness to impersonate us at closing and forge our names- via a legal, limited, power of attorney- of course.

And we can't forget Bryan Carter's real estate wizardry which enabled him to sell our home after only 2 days of listing it. Thanks for making this hassle free for us B! If you live in Lexington and need a realtor- holler at my boy.

Look for a post in the next couple of days on Raleigh house developments.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Great news Fred! I'm happy for you guys!

Fred said...

Thanks Mark.