Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Heart Craigslist (Again)...

Our church community is in the process of renovating an old gym so that we can have more mtg space. As a result we've got all this old material that we're trying to recycle instead of dumping in the landfill.

Case in point, rolls of rubber flooring that used to sit under the free weights.


Yesterday I posted this stuff in the "Free" section of Craigslist. Within 30 mins I'd received 15 emails from interested folks. I told them to come and get it and by day's end it was gone.

I'm grateful that some folks got something they can use.

I'm excited that this won't take thousands of years to decompose in the earth. (At least not yet.)

And selfishly- I'm glad I won't have to lift this stuff into the dumpster.

Hooray Craigslist!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From 2006-2008, Paragon Remodeling, Inc. received national recognition as a Top Remodeler by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for their outstanding home remodeling services for Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. When you’re looking for a window replacement company, siding company or professional deck builders, contact Paragon Remodeling. Visit http://www.paragonremodeling.com/